Main Forums Clash of Clans General Discussion

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Aponok
    Keymaster

Anything and everything that’s on your mind!

sTevyHD
    Participant

How about me make a Facebook page instead of using a forum. It would be much more easier for people to join, as well it would probably be more active as people are always on FB.

If not, then I would suggesting going with a phpbb style forum. It will allow a lot more functionality.

Aponok
      Keymaster

Hey Stevy, you’re the first one on…thanks for posting! There are pros and cons to each one. Let’s try this for a while and see how it works out.

Pastor Zach
    Participant

Hey all,
    I was able to set this up, but I have been away at a conference in Loisville this week and will not return until later this weekend. Have a great week and I will fight with you soon! Battle on in Christ!

Aponok
      Keymaster

Have a great trip!!

swoll
    Participant

Hey Clan!

swoll
    Participant

I just found out Genevieve is a man. LOL

Nick

You learn something new every day Swoll 🙂

Nick

Love, love and love this song:

Gosh it makes me feel great about knowing The Lord!

Queen Kate
    Participant

I love this song!!! And I love Jesus Culture! So awesome.

daddy
    Participant

So how do I get my pic on here?

Aponok
      Keymaster

Hey daddy, go to gravatar.com to associate an avatar with your email address at WordPress-based sites (such as ours).

rebecca
    Participant

Hey everyone I’m learning how to use this so I need time I’m soooo slow haha

Aponok
      Keymaster

Ha you made it! Even got your pic uploaded!! Man we’re a good lookin’ bunch eh?

rebecca
    Participant

We all sure are a good looking bunch lol… I’m glad I can put faces to names now… Yep I managed ain’t I good haha!!

daddy
    Participant

Got it Aponok thank you!

Aponok
    Keymaster

Here is my attack strategy I use almost every attack. Just thought I’d share in case anyone wants to try it.

1. Attack clan castle troops, Barbarian King, and Archer Queen. This is usually done by sending a cheap troop to empty the cc and “alert” the King/Queen. Then, lure them away from defences and surround them with attackers (barbs, archers, wizards, or dragon).

2. Find and target air defense. If you have 3 lightning spells, you can destroy one with them. Destroying air defense will help protect your healers.

3. Deploy decoy troops. This is only done when you want to send in wall breakers. Wall breakers can be easily killed before they explode, so send in a decoy or two just before, and hopefully they will detonate their target before they are killed.

4. Deploy wall breakers.

5. Deploy giants. Try to use them to quickly destroy remaining air defense. Protect them with healing spell or rage if necessary.

5. Deploy healers. As soon as air defense is gone, deploy your healers to protect your giants.

6. Deploy attackers (archers, barbs, wizards, dragon).

7. Deploy goblins to grab any remaining loot before time runs out.

rebecca
    Participant

Thanks for advice aponok really gonna help me as I’m useless attacking let’s see how I go from now on

Nick

Someone once wrote this about Jesus: “He who is the Bread of Life began His ministry hungering. He who is the Water of Life ended His ministry thirsting. Jesus hungered as a man, yet fed the hungry as God. He was weary, yet He is our rest. He paid tribute, yet He is the King. He was called a devil, but He cast out demons. He prayed, yet He hears prayer. He wept, and He dries our tears. He was sold for 30 pieces of silver, yet He redeems sinners. He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, yet He is the Good Shepherd. He gave His life, and by dying He destroyed death.”

Aponok
      Keymaster

Incredible picture of who our saviour is! Thank you for sharing…never seen that before but really like it! Makes us realize how He, and His followers, are not of this world.

daddy
    Participant

Thank you for the attack plan. I blew my first attack today and got schooled on why not to use all dragons. I have watched all of the attacks and now have a better plan.
    Hope to do better in the next war….

rebecca
    Participant

Hi guys went to the hospital today to find out about my cancer… They are going to operate in the next 2 weeks will find the date out tomoro…. Need all the luck in the world god bless you all

Soul Reaper
    Participant

Hi I’m new to this clan. I am trying to get my wife to join but her iphone refuses to find Jesus #1 Grace…I even tried to find it by clan tag #800V28Q8 and still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

Soul Reaper
      Participant

Nevermind. Her trophies are not at 400 yet. She just started and itll be a while.

Benyamin

I Join Jesus #1 Army Howere My Join Reject ..Invite Me ..My Name In Coc Is MTHK..INVITE ME

Nick

We did Brother Ben 🙂 – Now your in our clan 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.