Main Forums Clash of Clans My Fav Bible verse

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TheShinyEmerald4 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

TheParadox116
    Participant

It’s Romans 1:16 and my name on clash of clans is Lover4Jesus I applied for Jesus # 1 Army already thx and God bless <><

Anonymous

my fav Bible verse is Proverbs 4:23, my name in clash of clans is fearless, i applied for Jesus#1Rock, thks n God bless

Eric
    Participant

My favorite Bible verse is Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Like the sign <><

Augmentedbunny
    Participant

Hello my name is Augmentedbunny on clash of clans and I applied for Jesus #1 Army. My favorite bible verse is this.

Arise, O LORD! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face.(Psalms 3:7 NLT)

Thanks.

asianroom112
    Participant

Hello, my name is Asianroom112 in clash of clans and I am very interested in joining Jesus #1 Fan. I want to start my way from the bottom and offer the skills that Jesus has giving me to help others & the wisdom HE has blessed me with. My favorite memory verse is Jeremiah 29:11. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11. Thank you for taking y’all’s time to read my message. I hope y’all have a wonder & blessed rest of the week. God Bless

cyberhorse30
    Participant

Hello, my name is Brian in COC. My favorite verse is Eph 6:7 Serve wholeheartedly as if serving the Lord and not men. I am interested in joining a clan. I am a youth leader at the church I attend here in Missouri. Level 101 on COC. And most importantly love our Lord Jesus Christ and I enjoy introducing him to others.

Brian

fraser7
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new to Christian Clash of Clans and very happy to be a part of this encouraging group.

My favorite Bible verse is Psalm 25:8-9

“Good and upright is The Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in His ways,
    He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

This is important to me because I know I am a sinner yet I have a God who is willing to forgive, lead and instruct me.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to share.

Patrolman
    Participant

Patrolman113 I’ve applied to Jesus #1 Fan.

My fav verse is ‘Let not the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off. ’ ” (‭I Kings‬ ‭20‬:‭11‬ NKJV)

Pirate_lady
    Participant

Adult Christian clasher interested in joining Jesus # 1 Savior. Love the mission of your clan family! My favorite Bible verse changes. Currently it is: Philippians 1:6 “being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” – a promise I am claiming for someone.

pressed

My favorite verse is Titus 3:4-7. Joined #1 Savior for awhile, now call #1 Grace my home. Glad to be a part of christianclans.com

TheShinyEmerald4
    Participant

Hey guys I registered and I was supooost to ask “screen” to get into the jesus #1 army. Yall seem like a great clan for my clash experience and I would love to grow and meet all yall personally. My favorite verse has to be psalm 12:1 it’s great if you get the chance to read it. GOD bless, Adam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.