Main Forums Clash of Clans My Intentions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mmfts 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

mmfts
    Participant

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been practicing my attacks and have been getting better. I don’t think I’m quite ready to come back yet but I do fully intend to come back to #1 Rock when I am ready. God bless you all!

–mmfts

brise
    Participant

Milkman! Glad to see you’re still around. You are missed, bro.

mmfts
    Participant

Hey brise! If they didn’t post my reason for being kicked, it was due to poor war performance. Aponok said I’m welcome to come back when I get better at making attacks. So, I’ve been doing a lot of practicing and will try to rejoin in a week and a half to two weeks depending on how practice goes.

brise
    Participant

Milkman, I found a decent write-up on attack strategies. I read these all the time becuase I usually pick up on something I wasn’t doing well or at all. It doesn’t cover balloon combos but that’s ok.

Know that nobody says anything negative when someone gets the boot. Its generally lack of attacks.

http://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Attack-Strategies-Guide

See you soon

Aponok
    Keymaster

Milkman, we’d love to have you back!!! You have an open invitation whenever you feel ready!

mmfts
    Participant

brise,
    That is a very informative website, thank you. I will be reading from it a lot in the near future.

Aponok,
    Thanks, I really appreciate it! I just moved over to #1 Savior a couple days ago but haven’t gotten a chance to war with them yet. I still fully intend to come back soon, though. brise’so article has already helped a lot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.