Main Forums Clash of Clans Player Profiles

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Bobby 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Aponok
    Keymaster

Hey Clan! Just a quick overview…I live in Wisconsin, am married with 3 kids, and, to my wife’s dismay, enjoy gaming way too much. I am amazed every day how our clan has turned into a ministry every bit as much (if not more) than a game. How cool is it to worship our God, who lavishly gifts us with his grace and mercy!

Queen Kate
    Participant

Hey everybody!
    I’m Kate, but you may know me in CoC as Queen Kate.
    I live in Southern California and am getting married this June to an amazing man who is kind enough to ask me about my trophy count and my town hall level when I see him after work.
    Besides CoC, I enjoy music (I’m a drummer and guitar player), photography, and blogging.
    I’m so stoked to be part of an awesome clan who’s mission is to spread the word of Jesus, one battle at a time. 😉

MarkiSparki
    Participant

My name is Mark and I’m full time in missions with YWAM in Wales, UK. Married with 4 kids I love what I do as I get a chance to do it with them!

I’m passionate about this generation and what they can do in God and spend a lot of time traveling and teaching on our YWAM training schools.

I enjoy guitar, travel and my family… but not necessarily in that order 🙂

Nick

Hello y’all!

My name is Nick or for the CoC gang, genevieve…I’m married, a father of a 14 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. Living a great life in Nova Scotia, Canada. I work a little bit less these days with the Army because I got sick with Multiple Sclerosis after my last tour in Afghanistan. Now, I enjoy my family, the 12 chickens we have, our garden and fishing on the river in our backyard. I am truly blessed and would not change a thing. God is good!

Oh and Genevieve is the name of my daughter, when I downloaded the game, she wanted her name as the profile…it stuck!

sTevyHD
    Participant

Suppose I will reveal more about myself also. 😛

I am a husband to 1 and a father to 5 with our newest addition being born Jan of this year. Born in Cali, lived in IL for a year but have live in WA State almost my entire live. I love music, I play a few instruments, at one point I led worship for a youth group. Play Guitar, Piano, Drums, very (very very) little base and am learning the ukelele.

Christian most of my life but somehow managed to make some mistakes and build a testimony. 🙂

Side note, I actually met my wife online at a Christian site. Have been almost 8 years.

Current favorite song: Ocean by Hillsong

ARFF
      Participant

After a long day of house painting my wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner. I’m watching football and going through our Christian Clans website and see your posting of this song. Down goes the volume of the game and up goes Hillsong. Now my wife is cooking and singing songs to Jesus. Does it get any better than this?

Thanks for posting this song and bringing joy to our lives!

May God richly bless you.

domge
        Participant

Hey ARFF
        I am not part of the clan any more, but posts like this makes my day. Really happy for you. This is truly an awesome song. I am trying to spend less time clashing and more with family that is why I left. There are not many things as blessed as a husband and wife praising God together.

rebecca
    Participant

Hi everyone my name is rebecca also none as becs and rebecca on clash of clans I live in England, London I’m a mother of 3 and now divorced sadly things took a turn for the worse as we met as child hood sweet hearts… I’m now with an amazing man who helps me bring up my children who I want to spend the rest of my life with… I work in a school with children aged between 11-18 years it’s an amazing job helping children become who they want to be… My partner is a football coach also dedicates his spare time to help children learn to play… All 3 of my children have a interest in football and all amazing my daughter is with an academy for girls and my sons play for a team… I’m one proud mummy…. I’m thankful to be in this clan and very addicted as you may all know… Thank you for reading stay blessed

HeideMoose
    Participant

Hey guys,

My name, “HeideMoose” is a combination of my nickname “Heide” and my favorite animal 🙂

My real name is Eric and I am a student in Nebraska and am planning on going to medical school in the fall of 2015. I have a beautiful fiance named Sarah and we are getting married in 2015 as well! I gave my life up to Christ only 3 years ago and ever since then I have been walking in victory every day of my life!

I love to sing and am in an a cappella group called “The Bathtub Dogs” and I also love to do CrossFit workouts.

Welp, that’s the basics haha 🙂 God bless you all I pray that we can all encourage each other and edify each other and get on fire for the Lord!

Pastor Zach
    Participant

My name really is Zachary, but to most people and to many of you I am just PZ. I am a pastor in the Christian and missionary Alliance and have been for 15 years now. Don’t have a lot of time to play CoC but it is a good release. I am married and live in Ohio with my two sons.

Great God, great wife, great life!

snoddyg
    Participant

Hey clan! My name is Zach or SnoddyG on CoC. I am a sophomore at the University of Kentucky. I’ve lived all around the US because I am a proud military brat. I fell in love with Jesus about 18 months ago after a friend invited me to the UK Baptist Campus Ministries. I am studying to eventually become a CPA even if I have to become a super senior and take a victory lap or 2. I enjoy Clashing, and I can’t wait to start with you all!

daddy
    Participant

Hi clan,

My name is Tim I’m from west Michigan right on Lake Michigan. My wife (Nicole) and I have three boys 26,21,20.
    I am on staff at our church and also work full time at the phone Co.
    We love to bless people and share God love with them.
    For fun We play disc golf, boating, fishing and travel (coming soon to a town near you) lol.
    We want to make Jesus famous and try to reach 1,000,000 souls for Christ.

God bless you!

yinkoon
    Participant

Hi I am Chong Yin Koon. I am a Malaysian. I do Natural Stone Marble Granite Terrazo restoration Grinding and Polishing works.

I use to be in a Catholic family and Christian of different denomination. I come to understand that whatever denomination one may come from, it is the worship of God and by constantly learning to be a better person that matters.

That’s all. Have a nice Day.

P.S. I am currently in a friend clan. I will be back in an hour or so. If I didn’t come back. Please be sure that I will come back. I clan visit once in a while to learn new things from other clan.

domge
    Participant

Hi Clan

A little bit about myself as well. I am a South African who got enticed into the game by my son. Domge was just some random characters he chose. I am in IT, but has also been in fulltime ministry for a few years.
    I love playing this game, maybe too much. Struggling with the thought that I might not be a good steward of time.
    Anyway I love to minister and I love to see when the family of God ministers one another.
    Go bless.
    Emil (real name)

dtrain4406
    Participant

Hi my name is Dwayne,

I live near Harrisburg Pennsylvania with my wife of 2 years Alicia. She can’t understand why I enjoy games either… haha

I am full time personal trainer with a degree from Liberty University in VA. I am really a nerd in a jocks body. I love video games, but am very active with working out, golf and playing basketball. Excited to be a part of a clan with fellow believers.

Glad to be here!

HeideMoose
      Participant

Hey Dwayne,

I applied to Liberty University for medical school! I do not know much about it other than it is a Christian school, I’ve actually never been to Virginia before. Being an alum, do you have any thoughts about it for me or for the Virginia area?

Thanks,
      Eric

Eric
        Participant

Hey my name is Eric too

Charles
    Participant

Hi ! My name is Charles
    I’m a french student in high school, so I’m sorry if I make mistakes sometimes I need to work my english
    I live in Clermont-Ferrand and I play tennis , I like mountainbike and I want to be a clarinet player because I think that’s what God want me to do. I’m so glad to see chrisians playing Clash of clans because I like this game … and the most wonderful thing is to play with God and for God !
    Glad to be here to !

Redeemed
    Participant

Hi all-my name is Rick and I have been a Christian for about 40 years. I am married and have a son. Glad to be a part of another “family” on CoC. My favorite verse is Romans 8:38-39.

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life,
    nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers,
    nor things present, nor things to come,
    Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,
    shall be able to separate us from the love of God,
    which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Nick

Hi Rick! It’s great to be a part of this ministry with you. I am in the Jesus #1 Rock clan. It can be a harder to know each other in a large Christian family here on CoC while being restricted to groups of 50. Hopefully more of us will take the time to share on this site.

God amazes me because He can use a game like this for His glory. With our newest clan, Jesus #1 RiseUp, we now have a place for the youth! I have found that my son (who is 14 and on CoC) now he uses his “Jesus Clan” to talk about his faith in Christ. Some of the youth he speaks to do not have Christian parents but now they belong to a “Jesus Clan” where they are getting mentorship, fellowship and bible verses on a daily basis. Kids want to be in a cool clan it seems, Benjamin tells them about his “cool clan” and why it’s all about Jesus. Presto! Praise the Lord!

Love that verse, I love Paul’s story of how he was used to spread the gospel to the gentiles. A total 180 reversal in a few days for him! Life changing.

God Bless you and your family Rick 🙂

Nick

ARFF
    Participant

Hi clan!

My name is Karl or ARFF in the game. Very blessed to be in the Jesus #1 King clan. No warring gives us a great chance to donate and help each other grow.

My wife and I have been married 24 years! Can’t wait for the next 24. She is a sweetheart who is understanding about our game passion. Thanks Honey!

The ARFF comes from Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter which is my profession at Palm Beach International Airport. God truly blessed me with this job. I have 2 years, 6 months, and 9 days to max out my base before retirement. Have to get busy!

Love doing anything with my wife as well as volunteering at our church. We attend the Stuart campus of Christ Fellowship. http://www.goChristFellowship.com

Life verse: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

pressed

Hey Clan. My name is Craig or Pressed in COC. I live in Missouri, serve as executive pastor of my church and am happily married with four children. I’ve taught Old and New Testament History in our local christian university for the last seven years. I’m grateful to be a part of a clan that shares my values and love for Christ.

Nick

Hey Craig!

It’s amazing how God has used this ministry to bring us all together! I live in Nova Scotia and I am currently in Jesus #1 Rock. The reach we have throughout this game is tremendous and so I pray everyday that God will continue to use us to bring Christ to those who need His salvation.

Blessings to you and your family!

Nick
      (genevieve)

Judge
    Participant

Hey I’m a new comer to this website. My name is Ken, though Judge in Coc. I live in the great state of Oklahoma land of the waving wheat, tornadoes, earthquakes, and hay fever. I am married to, in my opinion, God’s masterpiece. I have 4 kids, who love to keep their dad on his toes. God has given me an opportunity to be in on what He is doing in children’s ministry. It is there that I am the sound tech, video tech, and support for the children’s ministry. Thank you all for having clans with support, encouragement, training, and fellowship. I hope to be included in the clan soon.

May God bless your lives, and happy raiding.

Anonymous

Hey My name is Joshua our God is so wonderful and is always good how good is it to have a God that paid the price for our sins so that we may be pleasing to him thank you Jesus

Nick

Welcome Joshua! We are blessed to have you fellowship with us, sharing His love with the world. His grace is enough 🙂

th
    Participant

Hello! My name is Aidan and valient n CoC. I am 12, live in Akron Ohio, and am very blessed to be in a great clan. Before I discovered this clan, my family was Catholic but I didnt care or participate in religious activities. After spending time in Jesus clans for about one and a half years I have discovered only a couple weeks after I joined the first clan that God is good! I am now an altar server and am active in many youth groups. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for helping to guide me in my spiritual journey! God bless!

dmf
    Participant

This thread is a bit old, but here goes…
    I’m Matt, go by dmf (my initials) and I’m currently in #1 Army. I’m married (9 years) and have 3 kids 6, 3 and almost 2. I’m doing software engineering right now for work and am blessed to be able do it from my home in west Michigan. Besides spending family time, I enjoy reading and playing guitar.

Bobby
    Participant

– Never to late to post –
    Hey y’all. My name is David, some of you may know me from Jesus #1 King as Bobby. I am currently 13 years old and Am enrolled at Cincinnati Christian Schools. When I graduate I plan on going to College for Computer science or Law. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I enjoy reading, playing the piano and hanging out with family.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.