Main Forums Clash of Clans Prayers

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Aponok 2 years ago.

• Author

Aponok
    Keymaster

Matthew 18:19-20 says “Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

At the core of our clan’s identity is prayer for each other, our families, communities, and the world. Here we can post our prayer request, pray for each other, and share God’s response!

Queen Kate
    Participant

Hey everybody,
    Some prayer would be appreciated, I’m attempting to move into an awesome new place (basically… dream place… and super cheap rent). I’ve been praying about it and would appreciate if you would too! If it’s God’s will that I get to move into this place it would be a huge financial blessing.

Aponok
      Keymaster

Praying with confidence that God’s got this one!!!

Nick

Praying for you Kate 🙂

Queen Kate
      Participant

Thanks guys! Obviously I will update you as things happen. Sometimes I feel a little goofy praying for stuff like this, but hey, God is the king of all! Why not pray to him about my house? Haha.

daddy
    Participant

Dear Clan,

I need your prayers today, We are going into the studio today to record a song for a dear friend. On Monday morning God called his wife of over 30 years home. He wrote this song for her while she was with us and she asked him to sing it at her service. We have tried over and over to play it,but no one can get all the way through it. So we need your prayers in this time of great pain that The Lord will give us the peace and strength to get this done.
    For Jeff and his family I say thank you in advance clan family for your prayers.

God bless you all.
    Timothy (Daddy)

rebecca
    Participant

Praying for you your friends family daddy… Wishing you all the best

Pastor Zach
    Participant

Happy resurrection day my friends! Let’s pray that the gospel would thunder forth today and that people will repent and put their faith in Christ today, all over the world!

Aponok
    Keymaster

Clan, Rebecca is being tested for early signs of cancer. Please write a note or prayer for Rebecca and her family during this trial!

Heavenly Father, we lift Rebecca up to you now as she awaits test results. Please reassure her that you are with her and her family during this process, and even now Lord, please reverse any illness and restore Rebecca’s body to your perfect creation. We pray that hand be with the doctors as they diagnose and treat this illness. We pray these things, in Jesus’s name, with full confidence that you work all things for good, that you love us, and that you are the great healer and comforter! Amen

rebecca
    Participant

Thank you aponok for your kind words

Aponok
    Keymaster

Clan, Brother Maximus’s son, Kyler, took a major fall and injured his head. He has been in ICU for several days and needs God’s healing touch. He is scheduled for an MRI today. Please lift him and his family up in prayers, with full expectation that The Great Physician will fully restore him to full health!!

stangem94
    Participant

Hi everyone I am desiring your prayers for my church, our youth board, youth pastor and myself. My name is Greg I attend the East Gastonia Church of God. I am the deacon of youth at our church and am also the chairman of our youth board. We have voted to start a ministry in our church that will minister to homeless teens in the Gastonia, NC area. We will be feeding them a good home cooked meal and also ministering the word to them. This is a big undertaking for our church so please we desire your prayers for this and also if you know of any contacts for donations, volunteers, etc.. it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and your prayers!

Greg (stangem94)

rpguido (LQPQ)
    Participant

Hello! I am new at this clan and brought my kids with me 🙂
    And want to share some samples i downloaded from warroomthemovie.com that have helped me understand the importance of prayer and God has honored that prayer time with blessings. Hope it is of help to you too. God Bless You!!!
    Ricardo

Download Links:
    Prayer Guide (Spanish) https://www.dropbox.com/s/qv55vghtmyfpzot/guiadeoracion-cuartodeguerra.pdf?dl=0
    Battle Plan for Prayer Study (English Sample) https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4m3tv47e9367jk/Battle-Plan-For-Prayer-Study-Samplepdf.pdf?dl=0
    Battle Plan for Prayer Study (Spanish Sample) https://www.dropbox.com/s/nj8jm233zhci6bl/ElPlandeBatallaparalaOracinMuestraGratspdf.pdf?dl=0

Aponok
      Keymaster

Welcome Ricardo! Thank you for sharing your heart taking the time to share these links. I printed off the “Battle Plan for Prayer” study book and will be reading through it over the next few days. Blessings!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.